Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Well it’s official…



Kenny and I have to move and it looks like sooner rather than later unfortunately.I had hoped to be able to remain in our home until cold & flu season was over, but that does not appear to be the case.We were notified today that our home has, indeed, been sold by the mortgage company so….we’re moving on! A very dear friend of our's, Pastor Jesse McLeod, talked about how life has 'seasons' and I guess this season is complete.


Once the initial shock wore off that we really had to leave I was ok with it.We just need prayer to find a suitable place to move to [and be approved] and do this soon.We will be packing up and moving over 8 years worth of stuff and I just pray that all will go smoothly.I am thinking that I will get Ava settled in first, maybe at a ‘donor home’ temporarily so that her respiratory issues will not be aggravated by the moving and all the cold air and such.
So here goes! We knew it was inevitable, just didn’t know when it would happen!



Thank you to everyone for your support and love and prayers and everything!



Vicki

No comments: