Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday, September 13, 2008

*A NASHVILLE RECORDING ARTIST WROTE A SONG ESPECIALLY FOR AVA!*
I don't know if anyone has heard of the organization called 'Songs of Love.' In a nutshell, it is an organization that makes songs for children with medical challenges. We were approached by the social worker at Nationwide Children's Hospital and asked if we would like to have a song done for Ava. So of course I said Yes, but wondered how it worked. It was explained that singers and song writers from all over the world are signed up to do this and WOW what a wonderful gift! The social worker asked me what type of music I would prefer her Song of Love to be composed in and, you all know me, I said gospel bluegrass! So here is the link if any of you would like to download and listen to Ava's song, it is so cool! It is 0.99 for either the song or ringtone and all proceeds go to the Songs of Love foundation.
https://qs1322.pair.com/songlove/store/child/
After you click on the link above, you have to Type in the child's last name (Ballenger) and song #(16335). So you'll type in:
I hope you all enjoy Ava's Song of Love as much as we have!
PS: Discharge date set for this coming wednesday!

No comments: