Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Well...I got some bad news today *frown* but God is GOOD and I'm STILL countin' my blessings!!!
Unfortunately I received some bad news today...my position at Germain Toyota was terminated due to company-wide cutbacks. I was a little sad because I actually really enjoyed working at Germain. I enjoyed the people, the business, the customers...everything. But all things come to an end I suppose. I don't think many people in the car business can honestly say that they enjoyed their job...but I really did...call me weird - Haha! I was only working part-time, but it was still a big bummer, especially with the economy the way it is. BUT it really is just a hiccup in the road and I am not looking back but looking forward! I am going to enjoy the holidays with my family and Praise God that Ava is still home and still doing well, and that we are all healthy!
*UPDATE ON AVA* A couple weeks ago we had a little incident that required a 2-day hospital stay, she had a double ear infection and some gastro-intestinal issues going on--but she is over it and doing well! Since last time I posted on Caring Bridge we have had success in finding a Physical Therapist & a Speech Therapist--Yay!
Please continue to pray for our Pastor, Bob Swanger, and his wife and kids that they may have peace and that Pastor Bob would be completely healed from melanoma.
Thank you all and I promise to post more often *grin*

No comments: