Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

**BACK IN THE HOSPITAL FOR THE 3RD TIME IN 6 WEEKS!** Well, today we had to admit Ava back into Children's Hospital with suspicious symptoms; lots of mucous, hard time keeping her oxygen levels up, etc. Turns out she has an infection, probably respiratory. I'm really frustrated. Had a hard night and really had to fight hard against feelings of discouragement. I just want our baby girl to get to feeling better! She was only in her room for a few hours when the Dr on the floor decided she wanted her moved to ICU due to breathing difficulties. Didn't hit it off with her at all, she had a really bad bedside manner and brought up the subject of trach again and then acted as if I was a bad mom because I wasn't willing to just cave in and do a trach. I assured her that I was VERY well-versed on the subject of a trach and knew exactly what they can and can't prevent and that I would make a decision based on facts and not for medical convenience. I just wanted Ava do get better and find out the cause of her continual sicknesses. **Praying hard for peace right now**

No comments: